Design Your Workflow
Leveraging Technology for Relaxed Focus and Control
In this workshop, participants learn how to design their own personalized workflow - an integrated system of habits, techniques, tools, and strategies to manage their responsibilities and priorities at all levels.
We help participants turn information overload and last-minute emergencies into opportunities, by engaging with their priorities systematically, instead of ad hoc. By understanding the psychological principles that underlie their productivity, participants learn how to balance day-to-day control with long-term focus by leveraging proven organizational methods.
We guide the group through selecting and customizing the strategies and tools best suited to their individual needs, and conclude with a debrief and discussion on other ways of applying these ideas to their work.
Please get in touch at email@example.com for more information.
"This class is pretty remarkable... [Tiago] breaks it down for you in very accessible chunks that you can accomplish and you can see how much work he has put into building a really useful class. This is not fluff. It's actually useful..."
— Bruce Hartford, Senior Art Director, Bozell
"This class can only be described in one word: revolutionary... I know that I am 100% not forgetting anything, because my task manager has it all captured for me. This course is worth the time commitment and learning curve. It changes everything."
— Amanda Farough, Founder & Creative Director, violetminded Media
"This class changed the way I ordered my life. Now I have more time and energy because I am focused and I am not constantly spinning through the mental to do list in my head."
— Kandy Christensen, Owner, Meandering Design
"I feel so much better now that my life is separated into projects and areas. This is probably the best investment of time and money I will do this year."
— Tyler Muse, CEO & Founder, LingoLive
Objective: Participants are equipped with a personalized workflow, helping them use technology and organizational tools together in a systematic way to reduce stress and improve execution.
Key learning points
- Systematically capturing and clarifying commitments and responsibilities at all levels
- Organizing important information across mobile, online, and physical tools
- Habits and routines for balancing day-to-day control and long-term focus
- Decision-making and execution in an environment of ambiguity and accelerating change
- Examples & recommendations of practical workflow tools and implementations
- Half-day to full-day interactive workshop, with short breaks and lunch
- More time allows for more in-depth examination of techniques and individual application
- Participant packet with full-color slides for note taking, in hard copy
- Other worksheets and materials for interactive sessions will be provided as needed
Pricing: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized quote